Our Guidelines for Families and Guests
As the safety of all our families, our family and our staff are of the utmost importance,
we ask that you not enter our Home if you've been feeling ill or have possibly been exposed. We
do have options if you are unable to attend due to symptoms or exposure.
We appreciate your cooperation as we all navigate through this.
Please be aware that the following guidelines are based on regulations issued by New York State, the CDC, and the New York State Funeral Directors Association and the Erie-Niagara Funeral Directors Association:
- As of June 8th, 2020, we are instructed to 25% of capacity, not including immediate family, funeral directors and staff, in the building for visitation and/or funeral services. We encourage you to discuss with our funeral direcorts the various options to accommodate this. We now have Live Streaming available for those unable to attend which can be accessed from home or even in our parking lot on a computer, tablet, or mobile devices. Please talk with our staff about this great asset and our guest wifi available.
- All guests and staff must wear a face covering to enter the building. We ask that you observe physical distancing recommendations by keeping 6' apart. We kindly recommended that physical exchanges such as hugging and kissing be refrained from though we know how hard it is not to.
- All guests are required to use hand sanitizer upon entering the funeral home and during visitation/services/arrangements. Hand sanitizer bottles are available in the foyer and in each room. Guests are asked to wash hands thoroughly for a minimum of 30 seconds when using the rest rooms. Bathroom occupancy is limited to one person at a time.
- To comply with Communication Regulations, all guests are requested to print their names and contact information upon entering the building. This log is required in the event of a positive Covid-19 exposure in order for proper social tracing of the virus.
- Our doors to separate rooms, such as the Chapel and Arrangement Room, will remain open to allow for the flow of air. Unfortunately, our Hospitality Room is unavailable at this time as is our water fountain to avoid possible transmission of the virus.
- All guests will be questioned about exposure prior to entering the facility.
Please feel free to call us at (716)632-1174 with questions and concerns. As regulations change, we will do our best to keep you well-informed.